lundi, juillet 16, 2007

ApartmentWatch: Pictures!

Finally! Pictures of my new apartment. I've put them all together on a Flickr photostream here, but I'm mirroring them here as well for those who are too lazy to click on the link. I spent most of the day cleaning up around the apartment and starting to put away the kitchen stuff that I had kept in storage with a friend while I was away. Aside from that, I went to a drag show tonight that involved a Wisonsinite hausfrau baking pies.

These first few pictures are of the living room. While I'm totally unimpressed with the mirrored doors on the closet, the space is huge and the gothic arched portals are very amusing.

And here's the dining room, along with a view out of its window. I'm planning to convert this room into a sort of library, with dark smoking room walls...

And check out my kitchen! It's a galley kitchen, so there isn't much space to move, but there's plenty of counter space (3 workspaces!) and there's a GAS STOVE. This is a huge improvement over the kitchens I've been working with for the last three years.

Bathroom! A little less exciting, I admit.

And the Bedroom. Notice the amazing built-in cabinetry on the far wall. It is AWESOME.

And I can't forget the lobby. The folks here clearly put a lot of work into making the entrance of this building impressive.

Aucun commentaire: