dimanche, septembre 24, 2006

Slothy Goodness

If friday and saturday were particularly slothful, sunday was the summit. I did absolutely nothing constructive, not even laundry. It was pretty fucking awesome.

On the other hand, I have developed this strange rash on my forearms (only my forearms?) which I've found a bit puzzling. I've tried to blame it on several things (cheap bedlinens, crappy laundry detergent, etc), but nothing quite explains why I only have it on my forearms. Either way, it's only mildly annoying, so I'm going to give it a few days and see if it goes away. I'm wondering if it's the "new city" rash. I've noticed this always happens to me (and several other people I know) when they move to a completely new city. It's like your body is trying to deal with the unique cocktail of pollution that is your new home. Delicious!

4 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Salut Luis. C'est Heather l'ancienne 'urbanite'! I love your blog. Et j'aime entendre parler de votre éruption cutanée étrange sur vos bras. hehehheehe Je suis un peu jalouse ... that you're in PARIS and i'm not.

plein de gros bisous!

Luis-Manuel Garcia a dit…

Heather!! Bah, salut à toi aussi! Comment ça fait que tu trouves mon blog? Ça va? Tu es toujours sur Toronto? Fils-moi un message quand tu as un moment à theluisgarcia at gmail . com. J'aimerais bien recevoir des nouvelles de toi!

Erielle a dit…

You totally should have posted a picture of your rash. And used the macro setting, too! Yeah!

Luis-Manuel Garcia a dit…

That would've been HOTT.