jeudi, septembre 14, 2006

Another portrait attempt

Ok, so this is Take 2 in trying to post a photo of myself that I can then use for my blogger profile. It's not the cutest photo I could've taken of myself, but this is what I look like at 9am, when I took this photo. In time, I'll take a decent photo of myself. So, let's see if this starts off a long string of comments like the last portrait post....

3 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Oh not bad! It's very "I'm so beautiful and so bored!" Like you're in a Calvin Klein ad or something. Cute!

taj a dit…

beautiful and bored? more like exasperated. "okay, let's see whether I get a better picture this time?" sigh. "where's my coffee? where's my baguette?"

Luis-Manuel Garcia a dit…

aww. I wish my affect was what leo says it was, but it was closer to what travis was suggesting. Anyway, it'll do for now!