Today, I discovered that the electricity bills that I’ve been getting for the past 6 months have just been estimates based on previous consumption. Which means that they haven’t been an accurate reflection of what I’ve actually been consuming. And so I didn’t notice that the power-hungry space heater I used during this very cold winter was eating up kilowatt hours like candy. The result: after a recent meter-reading, a 300€ “adjustment” bill. Yay! Thankfully, I stopped needing the heater in mid-march, so hopefully the electricity consumption will drop significantly for the rest of the year. Gah.
Another Crunk Genealogy Turns 10
Il y a 4 mois