mercredi, juillet 23, 2008

Bookmarked for Peruvian fun

Well, this isn't really a blog entry so much as a bookmark for myself. As I was looking up some online resources on Peruvian recipes to prepare my post for last Monday, I came across a listing of Latino places in Berlin that included two Peruvian spots. There's apparently a Peruvian-owned café called Sol de Oro (which is so typically Inca-romantic Peruvian) and a high-end restaurant called Pata Negra. Mind you, the website for Sol de Oro doesn't look like a café website, and the menu posted on Pata Negra doesn't look so much like a Peruvian restaurant as a modern Iberian restaurant. Hmmm.

2 commentaires:

Humingway a dit…

What on earth is the Pata Negra shrimp wrapped in? Cotton? Cotton CANDY?

Luis-Manuel Garcia a dit…

mmyeah, I don't know what to make of that, either.